Touch down senior year.

So hey there.

I'm alive! I'm not sure you people remember me being in your Following list but I guess you guys deserve a “Hello I still exist” post from this loser right here. I’ve been trying to post something… anything here but I swear the blinking cursor just won’t move every. freaking. time. I’m telling you I always end up staring flatly at a blank post box.

Sometimes I wish I had a more exciting life you know? One that’s filled with schedules and trips and food and adventures I can take photos of and post here. Instead I have this life – all books, and movies and sleeping and reading and having chats with awesome people.

No worries. I’ve got one more year left and I’ll be on my own, venturing into the unknown world of employment (or unemployment) blah blah.

But that’s a year ahead. Right now I just have to focus on acing my senior year and partying hard. This year is going to be awesome. This year is going to be fun. This year is going to rock. It just has to.

 

P.S. My awesome batchmates say hello.

0 comments: