Day after day.


cr. as tagged

01
Hey babe. Coffee, you want?
You know I don't like coffee except when it's from you. Give me that.

02
I'm fat huhuhu.
No you're not.
Yes I am.
I'm falling even more inlove with you when you do that.
But I am fat. You used to squeeze my fat fingers and laugh at them, remember?
I was trying to make you pout.
I miss that about you.
I miss you more.

03
So where's that kiss?
Don't be so abusive.
Come on. Don't you love me?
I do. So much. :*


He loved her, of course; 
but better than that, 
he chose her, day after day.
Choice: that was the thing.
Sherman Alexie

1 comments:

d said...

awww, I simply loved reading that! truly is the cutest thing! i just stumbled across your blog & I'm glad I did you've earned yourself a new reader! :)

x leah symonne x

itsleli.blogspot.com