Busy bee.

I've been so busy with school and other stuff lately. I can't imagine the next few days or weeks lol. Today I went to the beach with some friends. It was a spontaneous decision. They all took a dip except me cause I was wearing a pair of jeans lol. So I just sat on the shore and took some great photos, plus wrote a poem whilst listening to my most adored sound on earth! Crashing waaaavees! Achhhk. I swear this sound makes me go crazy. I feel like drifting into space everytime I hear waves. I'll post the photos plus the poem soon!

In the mean time, here's a photo of my pretty room ceiling here in the dormitory. Just cause even despite the busy schedule, I keep sleeping. Lol I missed one class yesterday because of sleeping (out of headache) FML.



We (roommates and I) did the Sweet Dreams lettering together during our Do Day last semester. It is an annual dormitory activity where everybody has to clean their rooms (plus the lobbies). Ahhh good times

That's all for now, au revoir!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I like what you did on your ceiling. It is lovely! I like the sounds of raindrops and the waves too. c:

Apriil said...

@Kristen Aww thanks~ It's actually made out of cut out cartolina and metallic papers. Yes! Raindrops! These sounds make me think a lot.

RaeAbigael said...

hello dear! your blog is so lovely! so me actually. lol. new follower here! i hope we can be friends :D
anyway, i hope you can join my giveaway series if you haven't yet!
http://raellarina.blogspot.com/search/label/Blog%20Bday%20giveaway%20series

xoxo,
Rae :3

Gilbert said...

hi april thank you for dropping by.well i like the "sweet dreams" qoute on your dorm. well somethings that will reminds my college days. we used the same things.dati gumawa pa kami ng bestfriend ko ng freedom wall sa dorm nia haha.