All the good things.

So I’m finally back in blogging, but I’m also back in the mountains for school. Second semester is here and I’m not even sure I’m ready for it, but it’s still there, waiting for me with a sinister look on its face.



Look at him standing so mightily under the sun. Naked. I had to bear with this sight for three freaking hours while I was lining up for the cash office. Gaah you can just imagine.

But I finally got over the usual painstaking UP enrollment. This is my third year; sixth semester to be more exact but no, things aren’t getting any easier here. Everybody still has to climb (literally) mountains and line up for everything: paying, signing, heck they make you line up for printing form 5s! It’s lines lines lines everywhere! I wish there was an official UP twitter enrollment service that would update us on how the lines are going in diff offices. And the tweets would be like “The line in the Cash Office is finally subsiding. This is the perfect time to go and line up” or “The Humanities Division is now open. Better get your Temp Form 5 signed up by your adviser now!” Lol that would just be… plain awesome and brilliant.





I got bored in the line so I took pictures of my favorite leather slip-ons and my cute drawstring sling leather bag. I got it from the thrift store mom and I went to to go shopping the other day. I especially love the details towards the bottom!

So I finally got to leave home… and all the other good things I have access to when I'm at it.






Huhuhu. Goodbye awesome home food, hello crummy meals. Goodbye unlimited sleep, hello no sleep. Goodbye fast home internet connection, hello crappy dormitory wifi. Goodbye home. Goodbye home. Goodbye cookie the awesomest dog (though i hate dogs).



If there’s one thing I think I really love about going back here I guess it’s that I’m saying hi again to some friends, and awesome schoolworks. My semester is packed with awesome subjects and teachers I just can’t wait to start it! So yes, I guess I am ready.

Oh oh oh and.. It was my favorite little sister’s birthday yesterday. She just turned nine. I love her so much it’s sad I couldn’t celebrate her day with her. This is one of the reasons I hate being away, I miss a lot of family occassions it sucks.



Happy Birthday Alecx! <3 Isn't she just too cute?

1 comments: