About me

The Blogger

Hi there. People call me by my birthmonth. It's pretty exciting really, my name. It's very deep, don't you think? Has so much meaning in it. Obviously, I love it so much. I am half teenager and half robot. I work like a pressure cooker. Some of my friends love that about me, most just don't really care. They love me anyway. Some days, I'm totally rad, most I just like to be normal. I wear blinders when I want to focus on something, which means I'm like leave me the frck alone I'm busy. I think that's rude, so I absolutely make sure to find time for some fun. I love burgers and quiet walks on shores. I have also recently discovered a love for cooking. Non-mainstream media is my jam.


The Blog


BLOG NAME: Simprilcity
LAYOUT: (Ver. 4) made to fly
OPENED OFFICIALLY: Nov. 5, 2012
SCRIPT CREDITS: Back to top | Site Stats | Toggle Slide

I always find a beautiful kind of solitude in writing. It helps me think and rethink more often. This blog is intended for the thoughts I am sometimes too frightened, too brave, too arrogant, or too humble to speak. I like wallowing in my dangerous and sometimes mundane thoughts. This blog is intended for them, too. Also, some movie, music, and book reviews will be made from time to time. Oh and yes, the blog name is a fail pun attempt on my name and the word simplicity.


0 comments: