Like Waterways

Like Waterways
April Asuncion

I listen to the waves;
A song playing in replay

I hear your voice
in tamed dismay;
I listen to the waterways.
Like waterways
Your eyes give me 
a calm embrace;
I've never ever felt before;
A beautiful ma's allure.
Like waterways
I drift into vast outer space
I think of you like waterways
I know it is not there to stay;
I listen to it anyway. 



So here it is. The poem plus some of the photos I took while at the beach. It was such a unexpected day. I can't stress enough about the fact that I am surrounded with such amazing people who make everyday worth every risk. To tell you the truth, I've never ever felt so happy with school and friends like this. I'm just enjoying every bit of my semester. Not to mention my slowly activating crushing life lately. I feel so infinite these days.

I was scheduled to post this weeks ago. But Google's been a huge mess lately. I couldn't seem to post anything, so this came out late. I might post more in the next days. I've been busy with school, but ultimately, I've been reading your comments and tags. And I want to thank everybody who liked the giveaway! I can't thank you enough for the lovely comments about it. I just love you guys!



3 comments:

Kaye said...

you're good at photography :)
I love the sky >.<

Love the photos sis!
I love beaches ^^

Hleeda said...

Nice poem ^^ I'm glad you're able to enjoy life. It's nice to hear that some people are happy right now :) I love the pictures too. They're so pretty~