Remembered December




My December’s been good so far. Ecstatic, even. I wake up everyday with a grin on my face and I just can’t help but think about how beautiful life is. A little exaggerated okay, but bottomline is, I’m happy. Or maybe, it’s just because I’m such in a good mood while I’m typing this. I bet tomorrow will be different.

But I don’t wanna talk about tomorrow. I wanna talk about all the good things that’s happened lately. For one, this announcement may be a little late, but yes, as you can see, I’ve changed my layout into something so much simpler. I just love every bit of it right now. I don’t know why but I keep loving dull colors lately. Seaweed green just keeps making my day.

Also, I can’t stress enough about how thankful I am for all the support our Winter Wonderland Giveaway’s been getting. Thank you so much for all the positive comments. To those who have not joined yet, you still have four days, so go on and join already before it ends on Christmas Day!

So much has happened since my last post and It makes me sad that my being busy (and being a sloth) keeps getting on my way to blogging about all these beautiful happenings and whatnots. I keep disappointing myself. Whenever I start drafting a blogpost, I end up with a crappy, good-for-nothing entry, so I just dismiss the attempt and think of another way to keep myself from getting bored.

But the next few days will be different (I guess). Cause Holidays’re coming, and oh you know what that means. Everyday surfing the net and eating and sleeping plus hanging out. So I’ll have more time infront of my laptop, which means more time to blog about the things I was supposed to blog decades ago.

So here’s to more image-heavy, blab-heavy, rant-heavy posts that’re coming to haunt your monitors soon! Oh and before I forget, Happy Holidays, everyone! Don’t get too fat!

0 comments: