The Random 25

I'm not so fond of blogging stuff like these, but since an awesome friend draggedtagged me into this, okay fine I'll cooperate. Just forgive my boring randomness. So here goes.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note, with 25 list of anything random about you. It can be a fact, a habit, a goal, or just anything else under the sun. Next, tag 5 people you want to know more, plus the person who tagged you. Game? Here goes mine.. 
    

one I'd die for a cup of coffee on a desert

two I hate dogs or any hairy animal
three I hit my head on hard cement and made myself bleed so much in an accident once
four four is my favorite number, though it means death in chinese
five I wanna do bungee jumping someday
six I can sit in front of my laptop whole day just doing graphics
seven I'm not so fond of shoes and bags, I spend more on clothes
eight Over half of my wardrobes are bought from thrift stores (ukay ukay)
nine I have five awesome siblings
ten I love reading about Hitler, or any oppression related shenanigans
eleven Some random days, I find it hard to smile
twelve I could live three days without drinking water
thirteen I hate the number thirteen
fourteen I was fourteen when I had my first kiss
fifteen I think most, if not all, of the ills of this world would come to an end if only people learned how to shut up and do their own thing
sixteen I am a huge overthinker
seventeen I enjoy rainy days the most
eighteen I was born to be inlove with John Krasinski for the rest of my life
nineteen I enjoy sad songs more
twenty My biggest dream is to be able to direct or write a movie
twentyone I want the world to end with a Zombie Apocalypse

twentytwo was my Mom's age when she first got pregnant

twentythree Movies are my number one lifetime pursuits

twentyfour I love everything Indie!
twentyfive is the age I wanna marry and get pregnant with my first baby

So there you go, my random twenty five. I wanna get back, so now I'm definitely tagging Shy, Michelle,  Gilbert, Valerie, and Athena! I hope you post yours. Oh and  don't forget to tag me once you've done it! I'd definitely want to read. Thank you to the awesome Joanne for tagging me.

PS. We're currently moderating your entries for the Winter Wonderland Giveaway! The name of the lucky winner will be announced on or before the end of 2012. Stay tuned!

In the mean time I'm currently joining this awesome giveaway by Jen. I definitely wanna win that domain spot. You can join by going here. She has awesome prizes in store for the lucky winner! 

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Thankyou for answering. Haha. Let's go bungee jumping together someday!

Gilbert said...

thnk you for tagging me apriil :)