Happy 2013!

There's not much to post about - for now, at least. But here's a picture of me and my sister's awesome led lightboard wishing you guys a Happy 2013 before going out somewhere for the night!


We spent the eve out an open field everybody calls the NGC or the New Government Center, waiting for a countdown to a full fifteen minute fireworks display. And I must say, it was breathtaking.


It was our first time spending New Year's Eve outside, and it was so much fun just lying on the damp grass under the night sky, with food and umbrellas and live band - and booze, to top it all of. We did it picnic style, just like all the other people who decided to spend their eve there, too. Some even brought tents with them. How awesome, right? We may be spending next year's New Years Eve the same way, cause we had so much fun.


That, up there is the best photo I'd taken that night. Forgive the grainy quality I was using camera phone, as per usual. But I really love that photo I just had to post it here.


This was how the NGC looked like that night. Too many lights and fireworks and food and booze. I just enjoyed everything about that night. It was, by far the most memorable New Year's Eve we've spent here in Bacolod. I'm never gonna regret suggesting the idea muahaha.

Anyway, so this was how I spent New Year's Eve. I'd love to hear how you spent yours. Comment them on this post! 
PS. As for the Winter Wonderland Giveaway, I would like to congratulate Kristen de Vera for winnning! And of course thank everyone who participated in my very first giveaway. There will be more soon, so I hope you stay tuned. As for now, I'm currently working on a new skin for the freshly dawned year. I'll be releasing it maybe mid-January. Thank you, for being a part of my 2012 everybody! I hope you have a blast this 2013. Please know that I love you all so dearly, despite the lack of tags and comments from me.



0 comments: