Bon Appetea!

It's been such a busy week for me. I've been doing a lot of job searching for our upcoming internship this summer. It's making my neophyte self quite anxious. But my inner goddess is somewhere in heaven jumping up and down with pompoms in both hands. I can't wait to get my hands on those advertising agency errands!

Today was a tiring sunbaked day. We had to walk a kilometer or two downtown to literally count billboards and posters for our Advertising class. It was so much fun doing a lot of strolling counting things up the sky like idiots lol. But my highlight of the day?


Tadaaa! After weeks of being milktea-deprived, I finally got to experience euphoric joy once again with the newest Milktea shop here in Iloilo, Bon Appetea. Their Wintermelon is just, pure heaven.

After enjoying the joy of Milktea, we did some more strolling and eating. Then we went over a tarpaulin printing shop to print our friend's (a Miss Iloilo Dinagyang Pageant Contestant) support tarpaulin, and guess what graced my presence? A poster on their glass door saying they're hiring a lay-out artist (preferrably female). And I was like what the fck I want it so badly I thought of skipping school for a while. The guys (their current layout artists) saw some of my works and they were like, asking me questions about my love for layouting.

I was this close to getting hired. I wanted a job badly cause I've been doing part time job hunting for 2PM's upcoming concert I so badly want to watch. But then reality struck on me. It struck so hard I wanted to cry right then and there. Where I currently live is an hour and a half ride away from the shop. And it's impossible for me to travel everyday when I have this thing called school. It's so depressing I wanna die right now.

But oh well, I had milktea today so who cares. And I still have two months to dream on about that 2PM concert. So help me God.

0 comments: