Un-funnied: 0 and 8

My friends are a miscellany of crazy and fun. They like to make me laugh to death with punchlines only I sometimes laugh at. So what am I, abnormal? Not quite; I guess I'm just a little too nice (or naive) for laughing even at the unfunniest joke thrown at the table.

This is an attempt to bring some of those "punchlines" into life, and post it here. This will be the first time I'm posting something like this here, so here goes.

Cue dialog.
What did 0 tell 8 when they met?



"Nice belt, sexy."
Cue boisterous laugh. End cue.

Lol sorry. I know I just un-funnied the joke. I swear it sounds funnier when you hear it from my crazy, crazy friends. Oh god I'm such a loser when it comes to making people laugh.

So anyway, I guess I'll be posting more of this soon. I feel like some jokes deserve to be shared, it's such a waste hearing jokes and laughing at it for seconds. Every funny joke deserves a share. And besides, I'll be needing much of these in the coming months. Guess why.

So there, laugh often everyone!

1 comments:

Apriil said...

@Shekinah
Awww. Somehow I can relate! I've transferred schools many times before. You're gonna do just fine, you just need time to adjust. Lol thanks for laughing at the hideous joke! Haha!